Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Moonshine Sweet Tea

Mike and I often frequent the Cedar Park Farmer's Market on the weekends.  There is generally a lot of vendors so we not only get our vegetables but also get to try new things, which we love!  Well, our last visit we left with a quart of Moonshine Sweet Tea.
 Listen up folks, this is the best sweet tea mix you can buy.  I am a sweet tea/iced tea snob.  I have tried every store bought tea there is and I'm not a fan of really any of them.  This is basically a syrup that you add to water to make your tea.  That of course also makes this super easy.  No waiting for tea to brew, burning your self with boiling water or tea bags, or having a pitcher of tea go to waste because you don't drink it all.  Just add a little syrup to your glass of ice water, stir, and enjoy! Even my non tea drinking husband loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment