Thursday, August 30, 2012

South Austin Food Trailers- Round 2


We reviewed some South Austin Food Trailers before and that can be found here.  We have been back since (of course!)  I took my younger brothers down there when they came to visit. 

I ate my tried and true Mighty Cone.  We already reviewed it so you know how good it is.  This time I got the chicken and avocado cone.  It is just as good as the last time!


The boys then ate at The Original New Orleans Po-Boy and Gumbo Shop.  It was very tasty.  They got a 12 inch Philly Cheesesteak sandwich and a 12 inch cheese burger.  Both were absolutely amazing.  The Cheesesteak was probably one of the best I had ever had.



Of course, we couldn't end our food trailer experience without getting a Frigid Frog Shaved Ice.  I tried their Bevo which was essentially a dreamsicle and vanilla flavor with cream.  This is my new favorite!

Then the boys got blue bubble gum, root beer, and a frog in the blender (lime and tiger's blood).  They were all happy with theirs as well!
 


Once again, happy customers at the food trailers!

No comments:

Post a Comment