Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bacon!

We have all seen that commercial with the dog that is going crazy for bacon.  Ya know, this one:

Well, that's what I think when I go here:

{Photo courtesy of Bacon's Facebook Page}

This is a small little place pretty close to the center of Austin, called Bacon.  If you like bacon, you will like this place.  What makes it so awesome is that every day, they have different types of bacon like a house bacon and different specialty seasoned bacon.  While we were here we had their Bacon fries which were like loaded fries with cheese, bacon, chives, and sour cream.  I had their BLT sandwich.  It was like no other BLT I have ever had.  I had to take some of the bacon out of the sandwich because there was so much I couldn't even get it in my mouth.  Mike had their chicken BLT which was a BLT with a grilled chicken breast on top.  We each tried a different kind of bacon.  It was A-MAZ-ING!  We would definitely go back here again and think its a nice little treasure in town that everyone should try once!

No comments:

Post a Comment