Friday, June 29, 2012

Man Bites Dog

No, no one really bit a dog.  HEHE.  We're comedians around here too, didn't you know?!

Man Bites Dog is just the name of a little hidden hot dog place that is delicious.  If you know anything about me, you know I do not eat hotdogs.  If I do, it is very, very rare.  They just aren't my thing and I don't enjoy them.  So, I was a little skeptical when we stopped by here.  They have a slew of different hotdogs and they are really creative.

Since I was a little skeptical at first, I went with the classic chili cheese dog.  Let me just say, had that been the very first hot dog I had ever tried, I would be a HUGE fan.  It was delish!

                                                  {photo courtesy of MBD Facebook Page}

Mike had to be a bit more adventurous than me.  He got a hot dog called the "Hair of the dog". I don't know what about that sounds appetizing but he went for it.  It was a bacon wrapped hot dog with chili and cheese and topped with a fried egg and Tabasco sauce.  Mike gave it two thumbs up!

                                                 {photo courtesy of MBD Facebook Page}

We then shared one of their corn dogs.  This was by far my favorite and next time I go back, it will be for this corndog.  The breading on here was melt in your mouth good and I loved it.  Mike's only complaint was that once you started biting in to it, the breading started to fall off.  He wanted it to stick a bit more.  I didn't seem to mind one bit!

                                                {photo courtesy of MBD Facebook Page}

Overall, if you are wanting a quick bite to eat and are wanting a creative twist on a ballpark favorite, Man Bites Dog is the place to go!  We will definitely go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment