Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hopdoddy

A couple of weeks ago we tried Hopdoddy Burger Bar.  It was so delicious!  You could call  me a burger snob.  I love burgers and am very picky about the burgers that I eat.  With that said, Hopdoddy was fan-freaking-tastic.  Burgers are made with fresh, all natural ingredients and made there daily.  They also make the buns homemade.  I had the Llano Poblano Burger that had bacon and roasted poblano peppers on it.  I love me some poblano peppers and these hit the spot!  Mike had a classic burger that comes with their "sassy sauce"  I just love the name of that!  We also got an order of chili cheese fries to share.  The fries were delicious.  The chili cheese was kind of like a queso and was also very good.  Over all, I think it is my new favorite burger place!

{photo from Hopdoddy's website}

No comments:

Post a Comment